New Delhi: Indian Railways has decided to run special trains for people going to Bihar in Chhath Puja. There is a lot of congestion in trains due to Diwali. In such a situation, this decision of Railways has brought news of great relief for the people of Bihar. Due to the running of these special trains, people going to their home on Chhath Puja will not have to face congestion. So if you are also planning to go to your house on Chhath Puja then do not delay and get your tickets confirmed quickly and go to your home comfortably. Explain that during the Corona period, the railway is running many types of special trains continuously and even in the festive season, the railway has run many more trains, which are benefiting the passengers.
Let’s know about some Chhath Special trains, in which you can reach your home by booking tickets: –
- Train number – 04492/04491
Train name – New Delhi-Islampur-New Delhi Special Express
- 04492 New Delhi-Islampur Special Express will depart from New Delhi at 08.00 pm on 17.11.2020 and reach Islampur at 02.45 pm the next day.
- In return, 04491 Islampur-New Delhi Special Express will depart from Islampur on 18.11.2020 at 03.30 pm and reach New Delhi at 11.50 am the next day.
En route, Aligarh, Tundla, Firozabad, Shikohabad, Etawah, Kanpur Central, Prayagraj, Vindhyanchal, Mirzapur, Pandin Dayal Upadhyay Jn, Jamania, Dildarnagar, Gahmar, Buxar, Doomran, Bihiya, Ara, Bihta, Danapur, Phulwari Sharif, It will halt in both directions at Patna, Rajendra Nagar, Patna Sahib, Fatuha, Daniwan Bazar, Hilsa and Eknagar Sarai stations.
- Train number – 04494/04493
Train Name – Anand Vihar Terminal-Saharsa-Anand Vihar Terminal Special Express
- Train number 04494 Anand Vihar Terminal-Saharsa Special Express will depart from Anand Vihar Terminal on 05.10 pm on 17.11.2020 and reach Saharsa at 06.15 pm the next day.
- In return, 04493 Saharsa-Anand Vihar Terminal Special Express will depart from Saharsa at 09.15 pm on 18.11.2020 and reach Anand Vihar Terminal the next day at 10.30 pm.
On the way, this train Ghaziabad, Moradabad, Bareilly, Sitapur, Gorakhpur Jn, Chhapra, Muzaffarpur, Samastipur Jn, Barauni, Khagaria and S.K. Bakhtiyarpur will stop in both directions at stations.
- Train Number – 04496/04495
Train Name – Anand Vihar Terminal-Bhagalpur-Anand Vihar Terminal Special
- 04496 Anand Vihar Terminal-Bhagalpur Special will depart from Anand Vihar Terminal on 17.11.2020 at 04.55 PM and reach Bhagalpur at 11.00 AM the next day.
- In return, 04495 Bhagalpur-Anand Vihar Terminal Special will leave Bhagalpur at 01.30 pm on 18.11.20 and reach Anand Vihar Terminal at 08.20 am the next day.
These trains will halt at Aligarh, Tundla, Kanpur Central, Prayagraj, Vindhyanchal, Pt Deen Dayal Upadhyay Jn, Dildarnagar, Buxar, Doomran, Bihiya, Ara, Bihta, Danapur, Patna, Rajendra Nagar, Kyool, Jamalpur and Sultanganj stations in both directions.
- Train number – 04498/04497
Train Name – Delhi Jn-Darbhanga-Delhi Jn Special Express
- This special train will leave Delhi Junction at 08.30 pm on 17.11.2020 and reach Darbhanga at 06.15 the next day.
- In return, 04497 Darbhanga-Delhi Special will leave Darbhanga at 09.15 pm on 18.11.2020 and reach Delhi Junction at 06.05 pm the next day.
These special express trains will stop at Moradabad, Bareilly, Lucknow, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Panihawa, Narkatiaganj, Raxaul and Sitamarhi stations in both directions.
- Train Number – 04121/04122
Train Name – Prayagraj-Anand Vihar Terminal-Prayagraj Special Express
- This special express will depart Prayagraj at 11.25 pm on 22.11.2020 and reach Anand Vihar terminal at 09.05 am the next day.
- In return, 04122 Anand Vihar Terminal-Prayagraj Special Express will depart from Anand Vihar Terminal at 11.45 am on 23.11.2020 and reach Prayagraj at 10.00 pm the same day.
These special express routes will stop at Fatehpur, Kanpur Central, Tundla and Ghaziabad stations in both directions.