Recovery of more than 82,000 patients for the second consecutive day

New Delhi: A large number of patients have recovered in India during the last two days. For the second consecutive day, more than 82000 Kovid patients were discharged from the hospital. The number of patients recovering from Kovid in the last 24 hours is 82,961. Due to the number of patients recovering rapidly, the national level of recovery is also improving. It has now reached 78.64%. More than 40 lakh (40,25,079) patients have been cured so far. The number of patients recovering from active cases has increased 4 times.

The recovery rate has increased by 100% in the last 30 days due to the recovery rate. Maharashtra contributes (17,559) more than a fifth (21.22%) to the number of patients suffering from relapse, while Andhra Pradesh (10,845), Karnataka (6580), Uttar Pradesh (6476) and Tamil Nadu (5768) have recovered cases. Has contributed 35.87% to the number of. Together these states have contributed 57.1% of the total number of recovers.

The total number of active cases in the country has crossed 10 lakh (10,09,976). Close to half (48.45%) of the active cases are concentrated in 3 states which include Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. 5 states, including Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, contribute around 60% of the total active cases.

During the last 24 hours, 1132 people have died. Maharashtra accounts for more than 40% of this list, with 474 deaths. Apart from this, the following four states- Uttar Pradesh (86), Punjab (78), Andhra Pradesh (64), West Bengal (61) have contributed 25.5% of deaths during the last 24 hours.

Also read in Hindi: भारत ने लगातार दूसरे दिन 82,000 से अधिक रोगियों के ठीक होने का रिकॉर्ड बनाया