Salman Khan was bitten by a snake at Panvel’s farmhouse, discharged from the hospital

Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his Panvel farmhouse last night. He was later admitted to the hospital and was discharged on Sunday morning.

A few days before his birthday, actor Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his Panvel farmhouse. Sources close to the actor said that he was later discharged from the hospital after being administered a dose of anti-venom.

The incident happened on Saturday night and the actor was immediately rushed to MGM Hospital in Kamothe. He was discharged around 9 am after being kept under observation for six hours. He is currently back in Panvel and is recovering.

Salman turns 56 on December 27 and traditionally celebrates his birthday with friends and family at his farmhouse. The farmhouse is named after his sister Arpita, and he spent several months there during the COVID-19 lockdown last year.

Salman can currently be seen as the host of the reality show Bigg Boss 15. He has also started work on his upcoming film Tiger 3. He starred in two films this year – the poorly received Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai, and most recently Antim: The Last Truth.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.