IRCTC Shri Ramayan Yatra: Indian Railways has received an overwhelming response for its Ramayan Circuit tour! The first tour of ‘Shri Ramayana Yatra’ which started on 7th November 2021 saw 100% occupancy. The next visit of the Ramayana circuit for the interested devotees will be on 12 December 2021.
प्रभु श्रीराम से जुड़े सभी महत्वपूर्ण धार्मिक स्थलों के दर्शन हेतु आज से भारतीय रेल चलाएगी रामायण सर्किट ट्रेन। जय श्री राम! pic.twitter.com/VWVE5Bms14
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has started Shri Ramayana Yatra through a deluxe AC tourist train to promote religious tourism in India. Indian Railways has started this special tourist train to promote ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ initiative of Government of India.
IRTC’s Dekho Apna Desh Ramayana Circuit a deluxe AC tourist train
According to the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, Dekho Apna Desh Deluxe on the Ramayana Circuit The “Shri Ramayana Yatra” themed pilgrimage by air-conditioned tourist train covers major holy places that are associated with the life of Lord Rama. The tour package of 16 nights/17 days will cover Delhi, Ayodhya, Varanasi, Sitamarhi, Janakpur, Prayag, Nashik, Hampi, Chitrakoot and Rameswaram.
Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, Hanuman Garhi, Sarayu Ghat, Indo-Hanuman Temple, Bharat Kund, Ram-Janki Temple, Janaki Temple in Sitamarhi, Punora Dham, Tulsi Manas Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Vishwanath Temple, Sita Mata Temple, Bharadwaj Ashram, Ganga Yamuna Sangam, Hanuman Temple, Shringa Rishi Samadhi and Shanta Devi Temple, Ram Chaura, Gupt Godavari, Ramghat, Bharat Milap Temple, Sati Anusuiya Temple, Trimbakeshwar Temple, Panchavati, Sita Gufa, Kalaram Temple, Anjanadri Hill, Rishimukh Island, Sugriva Cave , Chintamani Temple, Malyavanth Raghunath Temple, Shiva Temple and Dhanushkodi.
Shri Ramayana Yatra Train: Check Routes & Stops
• The first stop will be Ayodhya. There, tourists will also visit the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Temple and Hanuman Temple, besides the Bharat Mandir at Nandigram.
• Next stop will be Sitamarhi in Bihar. Devotees will be able to visit the birthplace of Sita ji and Ram-Janaki temple in Janakpur covered by road.
• After this the train will leave for Varanasi and tourists will be able to visit various temples of Varanasi, Shringverpur, Prayag and Chitrakoot by road. Night stay will also be arranged in Prayag, Varanasi and Chitrakoot.
• Trains will also have a stop at Nashik, which will have darshan of Panchavati and Trimbakeshwar temple.
• Hampi will be the next landing site after Nashik. It is also an ancient agricultural town.
• Rameshwaram will be the last stop of this train journey. After completing the schedule, the train will return to Delhi on the 17th day of its journey. In this entire tour, the guests will travel about 7500 km through this train.
As per the details available on IRCTC website, in 1 AC category, the single occupancy charge is Rs 1,12,955 per person; Twin occupancy charge of Rs 1,02,095 per person; triple occupancy charge of Rs 1,02,095 per person; 93,335 for a child with a bed charge; The cost of living for a child without a bed is Rs 91,185.
While the single occupancy charge in 2AC class of tourist train is Rs 93,810 per person; Twin Occupancy Charge Rs 82,950; Triple Occupancy Charge Rs 82,950; The cost of living for a child with a bed is Rs 74,185; The living fee for a child without a bed is Rs 72,040.